The ORIGINAL XYO Network CryptoBill / XY Oracle XYO Paper Wallet
995 in stock
This XYO Paper Wallet is the perfect, no-hassle, SECURE way to give cryptocurrency to your friends and family. No more downloading apps. No more explaining confusing concepts. Designed to look like the US Dollar Bill, simply load LiteDoge onto the provided public key, give this just like you would give cash, and it’s ready to use! Perfect for geohackers and XYO HODLers to stash their coins.
For those that are new to the cryptocurrency space, a paper wallet is a way to load cryptocurrency onto a physical piece of paper, which can be used to send and receive tokens using the provided public and private keys.
Each unique bill is serialized and invokes design elements found on newer US currency, including:
- “XYO” microprinting on both sides
- Photorealistic outer edge
- Mock signature of Markus Levin (XYO Network Co-founder and CEO)
- Mock signature of Matthew Green (XYO Founding Cryptographer)
- Symbolic decentralized GPS graphic on the back
- Symbolic “all-seeing eye” graphic on the back
- Realistic fonts used throughout
- Replacing the presidential portrait is the official XYO Network logo.
- For your security, there is a holographic scratch-off sticker covering the private key QR code.
We have over 7 years of experience in the cryptocurrency space that have been applied in designing these. All of our wallets are beautifully designed in-house with over 100 hours of graphic design work, and are ready to use when you receive them. We guarantee the deletion of your private key – so that only you will have access to the funds.
Included in every order is an instructions card. Simply scan the instructions card QR code, then find your cryptocurrency from our list of comprehensive instructions. The instructions explain how to use the paper wallet, how to sweep it (if you would like to move the XYO to an app), and includes an area where you can write down any important information. Please note that for all ERC-20 CryptoBills, if you would like to sweep the funds, you must send a small amount of ETH to pay for transaction fees.
Dimensions are the same as a US Dollar Bill: 6.14″ x 2.61″
The mock signatures used are for commemorative purposes only and are in no way meant to imitate the actual signatures of those involved in developing these projects.