The ORIGINAL Litecoin CryptoBill / Litecoin LTC Paper Wallet
991 in stock
This LTC Paper Wallet is the perfect, no-hassle, SECURE way to give cryptocurrency to your friends and family. No more downloading apps. No more explaining confusing concepts. Designed to look like the US Dollar Bill, simply load Litecoin onto the provided public key, give this just like you would give cash, and it’s ready to use! Perfect for crypto newcomers and LTC HODLers to stash their coins.
For those that are new to the cryptocurrency space, a paper wallet is a way to load cryptocurrency onto a physical piece of paper, which can be used to send and receive tokens using the provided public and private keys.
Each unique CryptoBill is serialized and invokes design elements found on newer US currency, including:
- “LTC” microprinting on both sides
- Photorealistic outer edge
- Mock signature of Charlie Lee (LTC Creator)
- Mock signature of Adrian Gallagher (LTC Developer)
- Symbolic “lightning” graphic on the reverse to illustrate the speed of the network
- Symbolic “Litecoin Silver” graphic on the reverse
- Realistic fonts used throughout
- Replacing the presidential portrait is the official LTC logo.
- For your security, there is a holographic scratch-off sticker covering the private key QR code.
We have over 7 years of experience in the cryptocurrency space that have been applied in designing these. All of our wallets are beautifully designed in-house with over 100 hours of graphic design work, and are ready to use when you receive them. Included is a comprehensive set of instructions which explain how to use the paper wallet if you would like to move the LTC and check its price. We guarantee the deletion of your private key – so that only you will have access to the funds.
Dimensions are the same as a US Dollar Bill: 6.14″ x 2.61″
The mock signatures used are for commemorative purposes only and are in no way meant to imitate the actual signatures of those involved in developing these projects.