The ORIGINAL EOS Crypto Bill / EOS Paper Wallet
This EOS Paper Wallet is the perfect, no-hassle, SECURE way to give cryptocurrency to your friends or family. No more downloading apps. No more explaining confusing concepts. Designed to look like the US Dollar Bill, simply give this just like you would give a gift card or cash, and it’s ready to use! Now featuring a holographic scratch-off sticker, which covers the private key QR code and keeps your funds safe from preying eyes!
For those that don’t know, a paper wallet is a way to load cryptocurrency onto a physical piece of paper, which can be used to send and receive tokens using the provided public and private keys.
Each unique Crypto Bill is serialized and invokes design elements found on newer US currency, including:
- “EOS” microprinting on both sides
- Photorealistic outer edge
- Mock signature of Brendan Blumer (Block.One Chief Executive Officer)
- Mock signature of Daniel Larimer (Block.One Chief Technology Officer)
- Block Validator graphic on the reverse
- Smart Contract graphic on the reverse
- Realistic fonts used throughout
- Replacing the presidential portrait is the gorgeous EOS logo.
- For your security, there is a holographic scratch-off sticker covering the private key QR code.
We have over 7 years of experience in the cryptocurrency space that have been applied in designing these. All of our wallets are beautifully designed in-house with over 100 hours of graphic design work, and are ready to use when you receive them. We guarantee the deletion of your private key – so that only you will have access to the funds.
Included in every order is an instructions card. Simply scan the instructions card QR code, then find your cryptocurrency from our list of comprehensive instructions. The instructions explain how to use the paper wallet, how to sweep it (if you would like to move the EOS to an app), and includes an area where you can write down any important information.
Dimensions are the same as a US Dollar Bill: 6.14″ x 2.61″
The mock signatures used are for commemorative purposes only and are in now way meant to imitate the actual signatures of those involved in developing these projects.