This DIY ZCash CryptoBill is a first of it’s kind, and allows the user to affix their own ZEC private key and z-address to the bill for true anonymity to the end user. Designed to look like the US Dollar Bill, simply export your ZEC keypair to 0.8″ square QR codes and affix them to the front of your CryptoBill. Give this just like you would give cash, or HODL it for 100 years away from government censorship; the choice is yours. Perfect crypto enthusiasts who know how to securely generate their own keypairs and want to experience the expertise in production and attention to detail that the Original CryptoBill provides.
Orders will be shipped with 1x DIY ZEC CryptoBill and 1x 1in by 1in holographic scratch-off sticker. Please make sure that your QR codes are 0.8in by 0.8in so they can fit properly onto the bill. Contact us if you have questions about how to properly affix the QR codes to your CryptoBill.
Each unique CryptoBill is serialized and invokes design elements found on newer US currency, including:
- “ZEC” microprinting on both sides
- Photorealistic outer edge
- Mock signature of Zooko Wilcox (Founder & Chief Executive)
- Mock signature of Matthew Green (Founding Cryptographer)
- ZEC “Shielded Transactions” graphic on the reverse
- “Anonymous” graphic on the reverse
- Realistic fonts used throughout
- Replacing the presidential portrait is the official ZCash logo.
- For your security, there is a holographic scratch-off sticker covering the private key QR code.
We have over 7 years of experience in the cryptocurrency space that have been applied in designing these. All of our wallets are beautifully designed in-house with over 100 hours of graphic design work, and are ready to use when you receive them. We guarantee the same construction quality that you expect when purchasing an Original CryptoBill, with the peace of mind and security of using your own key pair.
Included in every order is an instructions card. Simply scan the instructions card QR code, then find your cryptocurrency from our list of comprehensive instructions. The instructions explain how to use the paper wallet, how to sweep it (if you would like to move the ZEC to an app), and includes an area where you can write down any important information.